Which conditions necessitate Ghusl?
Ghusl becomes obligatory due to one of the following reasons:
1. Emerging of semen from the private part on condition that it leaves its position with desire.
2. By engaging in intercourse to the extent that the front part of the male private part enters into the female’s private part, even though ejaculation doesn’t take place.
3. By ejaculating when engaging in intercourse even if one does such an act with an animal or dead person.
4. By finding a fine/thin liquid (thinking it to be semen) on one’s clothing after awakening on condition that one did not experience an erection before sleeping.
5. By experiencing wetness thinking it to be semen after becoming sober or regaining consciousness.
6. After experiencing Haidh and Nifaas (for women.)
Checked and Approved By:
Mufti Muhammed Saeed Motara Saheb D.B.
Thamaratun Najah Pg.130-133 Vol.1