My brother in law is a pilot. Due to the nature of his job, i am concerned about his income and permissibility of my family taking his benefits of free business class.
1. Eg being a pilot there is free mixing and laxity with air hostresses
2. Indirectly operating a vehicle which serves alcohol
3. Being responsible indirectly for Muslimas travelling without a non mahram
4. The jobs natute having a bearing on ones Aqeedah being impacted by the travel glitz.
My questions are:-
1. Is his income haram. Can i accept gifts / food from him or visit his home?
2. Can my family use his free perks when they travel or would this be regarded as aiding in the sins outlined above.